-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Sunday, July 01, 2012

迟来的台湾之旅post

1 day after HK trip was our Taiwan trip, so PY just stayed at my house. 6D5N trip to Taiwan Taipei with PohYee, LiLi, Serena, WenYa and Iris. Stayed in a hotel at XiMenDing, and we spent like hell xD. Largely shopping, plus amusement park trip to LiuFu and cable car ride to MaoKong. Similarly, not much pics cause no iPhone~

^THE 永和豆浆omg, and darn cheap.
and THE 阿宗面线was delicious~


^Their Oyster Omelette has this sweet sauce on top.
And I totally wasn't expecting 诚品书店to these 2 books. They are the last 2 books of the series 彩云国物语that I have been following for years, and I thought it would still take quite some time for them to be published in Chinese, so I was pleasantly surprised.
^Tried to cram all the stuff I bought into one pic
^This is damn niceeeee. Green tea cake with walnuts.
^This tea series was 7-11's house brand and they taste gorgeous. Like MOS Burger's tea! And just a sidenote, their 7-11 is so much more convenient and affordable than SG's.
^Seaweed with almond bits. Taste delicious but quite ex so couldn't buy much.
And of course the 维格凤梨酥that I always buy~

No comments: