-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Sunday, July 01, 2012

迟来的香港之旅post

Basically this is just a, eh, recap post. Anyway went to Hong Kong with my erjie, my mum, her sister, and my girl. A 4D3N trip, and we went to Hong Kong Disneyland and Ocean Park. Not much photos cause the then me have no iPhone xD

Anyway, Ocean Park was more of my place then Disneyland cause I'm not a very Disney/Cartoons person, and some of the amusement rides in Ocean Park are downright gorgeous (large rollercoaster and 360degrees ride whoo).

And authentic Bo Luo Pao in HK is godlike. Couldn't find the same taste in cafes in SG /sadface.




It's actually pretty fun staying in themed hotels. Stayed in Disneyland Hollywood Hotel and the room has cute towels like this, and freebies like disney cups and postcards.

No comments: