-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Woohoo Super Junior is releasing their 4th album on May 13!!
Shall count down to that day by uploading individual members' photos by alphabetical order until the day itself ^^ and you will know who are my biases if I upload more than one pic of the same member xD
Even though only 10/13 members are involved in this album, but nvm! Only13elieve! ^^

Even if we are in different places, but I know that we are always together.
Even if we did not say the word "love", but I know we love each other.
Even if we did not say the word "only", but I know we are one. 13.
-Donghae's tweet
(Credits to hotkorea07 for chi translation)

Today shall post the 3 members that are not participating in this album and one of the remaining tenth~^Kibum
(focusing on acting career)
^Kangin
(enlisting in the army)

^Hankyung
(lawsuit with company)

^#1 Donghae
(my bias duh)


No comments: