-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Saturday, June 13, 2009

WAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAA!!!!!
YAY ALL ICA1 ARE OVER!!
:D:D:D:D
(although I currently have 4 group projects to do ==|||)

anyway. wen was so sweet to come and mug with me on wednesday and she treated me to a drink in library! haha. weiching was there with chaoqun by chance. anyway. My mugging turned out to be not-so-serious because there's nothing to actually study for for statistics == and was chatting with wen about 东南西北 and realised that JC have quite a few crazy people running about 无法无天ing. D: zzzz. xiang dao got people bully my friends I damn bu shuang >.<

met up with nadia today for about 15min at hub xD haha. just to pass her the camera cover I bought for her and to get back my thumbdrive from her. her class was going to east coast to cycle??!! I was like ._. you bi yao mah??

finally got around to buying a hard disk drive and a proper pair of earphones that won't hurt my ears at the PC fair today! whew. at least the crowd wasn't overwhelming like in March and I could actually breathe.

and I'm temporarily putting off my mission of catching a Feebas. I searched for about 3/5 of the route already and now there's 2 parts I have no idea how to access == so 随缘bah~ BUT I caught an Absol! and my Poochyena became Mightyena ^^ shall completely own Pokemon Sapphire until I can find Pokemon Diamond :) oh and my goal for Pokemon Diamond is to have all the 7 evolved forms of Eevee!!

oh and Your Love is a Lie rawks. "You can tell me there's nobody else"

gotta work from 8 to 6 tmr. ciao.

No comments: