-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Saturday, June 06, 2009

...irritated.
been there, done that.

met up with xiaominmin for a couple of hours on her birthday to pass her my present to her! Clique celeb will be after you people's midyears; will inform you all then.

ohoh and I know Jacq will 看不起我, but because I followed the walkthrough, I've completed my Pokemon Sapphire 2 days ago xD hee. Cause I really really hate, and suck at finding my way around in pokemon world and knowing where to go and what to do next. Was so frustrated when catching the Kyogre and battling the leaugue champion sia. My pokemon keep getting KOed by them >.< or else the Kyogre 一个不小心kena critical hit and died ==
and my most of my pokemons were given interesting names by me ^^

MUGGING ON WEDNESDAY, 10/06/09(SERIOUS DE. I GOT STATS ICA ON THU). THOSE WHO WANT MUG CAN FIND ME IN AMK LIBRARY FROM 1100 TO 1630. let me know in advance so that I can try to reserve seats.

No comments: