-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

finally changed my blogskin.
It took me some time to realise that my blog's former background image had some error.
anyway. got around to watching Boys Over Flowers after chatting with my classmates and they mentioned certain scenes were filmed in the korean version which the taiwanese version didn't have. so yepppp. but I refuse to say that I'm crazy over it, simply because everyone else is crazy over it and me don't want to be the average person in the crowd and therefore I shall have a controlled liking for the show and its cast ^^

and I actually mixed up these 2 people. Thought that the actress who act as Jun-Pyo's elder sister looks familiar and confirmed with my sis whether it's Kim ah-joong of 200 Pounds Beauty. AND SHE SAID YES. turns out nah, they are 2 different ppl.

^Jun Pyo's Sis
^ Kim Ah-Joong

didn't like the fella who act as Hua Ze Lei at first. but he looks so much nicer with shorter hair later on. Though I still think Vic is the shuai-est Lei, Kim Hyn Joon is not bad either. and somehow he looks better in events outside of the show == and I think in the kor version the female lead got more scenes with him than with Dao Ming Si laaaa.

and I'm happy that my friend is happy :D
miss little jackie lots.
miss xiaominmin too.

AND I'M IRRITATED WITH THE WIRELESS CONNECTION.
*Due to an idiotic wireless connection, this post was actually typed out in WordPad on Tuesday, 16/06/09, 1:47am*

No comments: