-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

hello~ just to inform you all that I survived my speech :D should be able to know my result this thursday. Shall post if it's good :D anw. I look so olddddd. I look like the lecturer or something ==|||

and I have my ICA (15%) tomorrow for Microeconomics and HAVEN'T STUDIED AT ALL. WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE???!! *tears hair out*

ah well. die jiu die.

One of the lollipop ep was so funny. they re-enacted a scene from 投名状 -
二哥:我答应他让他们活着的!!!
大哥:兵不厌诈这是战争!
二哥:人无信就是畜牲!!!
damn cool. cause two of the funniest guys acted damn seriously.
and another phrase by AoQuan and Wang Zi:
我们是Super 啾你一个, MUACKS
xD for those who don't know, they adapted it from Super Junior!

anw. My Queen was so sad :( the harsh realities of a relationship between a 30+ year old female and a 20+ year old guy. haiyo. but in real life a relationship between a 42 year old female and a 30 year old guy also don't have as many difficulties as the show lor == ah well. the last episode is coming soon! hope it has a nice ending :/ the world needs more hope!

After My Queen will be a show called 福气又安康. I know the name sounds so 俗 but I've watched the preview and it's pretty interesting. It's acted by 蓝正龙 (he's hot) and 陈乔恩. This show is different as the main male lead has a pretty different character from the usual male leads. In most other shows even if the male lead says harsh words and is cynical and stuff, mostly it's because it's a mask, blahblahblah. but the male lead is really kind of evil in the show. cause he, together with the rest of the family actually can't wait for his grandpa to die so that they can get his inheritence :O and actually stop the doctor from rescueing him!! evil~

^ me love this pic!!

^ for people who don't go facebook

No comments: