-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

hallo :D
actually wanted to blog every now and then.
but you all don't update your blogs!! then I also rebellious don't want update liao.
anyway. got 21 out of 25 for one of module tests (which I only studied today for altogether about 15min :X) today. muahahhaa. shall try to keep up the 'A' streak for all my ICAs to get a >3.5 GPA :D

was delighted (<- I know I don't use this word often ._.) that Nadia and Wen came to NYP to find me during my break yesterday. Cause I got tutorial so we can only talk for about an hour. Solved a very stupid misunderstanding so feeling qing song alot :D:D heee.

I spent the whole of labour day with Jacq, half of it while at my workplace.

Went to Orchard with WanTing last week to pei her get her 'odd' stuff. I was seriously looking out for those weird stuff for her, and when she rejected all of them, I concluded that as usual, she's going to go cute while others go odd D: evil wanting!! and she actually admitted ==

humans never learn. we still get hurt despite being hurt before.

****************

"humans are fast learners. We learn to inflict pain once we have been hurt."
that was my PM for quite some time. and a classmate thought that I actually have a BF. I said no, and he said that what else but love can make people so emo.
This led me to think/realize that people seems to get or feel that the harshest pain comes from BGR. Why wouldn't people feel as hurt from a failed friendship? Losing a friend doesn't hurt any less you know. Or maybe it's just because you have lost a best friend but he/she don't even feel or mind the loss of you.

No comments: