-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Thursday, May 07, 2009

actually I typed out a blogpost about my class outing on wed, but don't feel like posting it all of a sudden. Shall just write that out for my penpal to see :D

just suddenly miss my friends alot D: I mean my new classmates are great and all, but there is just the sense of familiarity that can only come from old old friends that is lacking, and which I missed a lot.

I miss:
- Wen's singing and calling me 'shuuuuuuuub' (that day I heard someone calling SHUUUUU--- and I got a shock then in the end it ended with Wen. as in the person is calling someone called ShuWen ._.)
- WanTing's calling me 'shuuuuuuuub' also. And you don't find that many twits around with brains, not very good taste in eyecandies, and very fun and easy to bully around xD YOU'RE UNQIUE WANTING!
- Nadia's warm and comfortable hugs, her calling me Shu1Bing3, her accented chinese, our pointless arguements about Raymond & Bosco, & the real and fake Fahrenheit, and the very very very long talks we have.
- WeiChing's quirkiness and our still-going-on bet on boyfriends, and her being very easygoing at letting me carry her about x)
- Jacq's extreme personality; the thinking & cynical side, and the not-naughty-just-plain-evil side ^^
- HueiTing's 白目ness(yes, I even miss sotong. What's wrong with me?), although she now become smarter already, not that easy to bully liao :P
- Eyecandy's eyecandiness. need I say more?

Hope to see everyone soon and often :'(

No comments: