-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Thursday, March 12, 2009

T.T dead tired. Keep having to work these days. Got blisters all over my hands and pulled a nerve of my hand somewhere from continuous coffee making. sigh.

but then. Apparently JC life is note exactly a piece of cake when you have a teacher like Jacq's and classmates like WanTing's. D:

can't think straight now.
ah well. Me won a HSM3 Hamper!!! *cheers*
And to those who are coming across sucky situations now, chill, and jiayou :) me loves you lots. and will try my best to pick up calls and reply smses even with my busy work schedule de. *hugs*

No comments: