-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

oh dear havent found a time for me to settle down and write a reply letter to my penpal properly :X sigh. it's work and work so no timeee.

anw. today don't know why suntec got so many VJC ppl around. I saw L.Ho! haha. and he asked me about what school I got into and stuff. lol. and he's wayyyyy tall, I gotta really look up to him to talk. and I saw MeiShan also. haha. didnt say hello though, she didn't see me and we are, well, not friends :P

specially took leave tmr to go shopping with WanTing! eh but more specifically is pei WanTing while she is shopping xD hahaaa. sacrifice one day's salary for me dear friend, cause I think she's kind of desperate already. It's like she's going through cold turkey and having withdrawal symptons??? haha from lack of shopping.

oh and I watched Twilight (finally). okayyy it's not as trashy as I thought. I like the colour tone of the movie and got quite a few 画面 very nice. I especially remember the part where Edward pushed an oncoming van away and the baseball game the vampires had. damn cool. hmmm but still not inclined to read the orignal novels though. but I can say I'm looking forward to upcoming films of the series :D (but I still find Zac Efron shuai-er than Robert Pattinson)

No comments: