-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Monday, March 23, 2009

building up a lot of angst the past few months. sigh. when we were still school I don't get so bottled up, cause I don't really need to talk about it or anything, but just being around with friends you will get the positive energy and you will just forget whatever that's bothering you. now stuck at home and workplace, then all the negative emotions keep building up. geeeeez.

but hurray tmr don't need to work :D can finally have some sleep.

ohoh got up early today for qing ming stuff. after praying and eating the whole crowd of relatives went over to marina bay to have a look at the studio apartments that one of my aunt bought. It's called the sail @ marina bay I think, and it's right beside the IR. anyway, I find my Irene Jie damn cool, cause she's not afraid to tell people off de. *claps* was pretty relaxing hanging ard with relatives but was damn tired due to lack of sleep. and I actually had to go directly to work all the way to 10 plus T.T

P.S. Dear Ivan, please stop using 'luffing' in place of the word 'laughing'. The latter is just a letter more and more suitable for usage by your gender. Thank you.

No comments: