-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Thursday, November 29, 2007

totally sick~~~~~~haix. due to camp. argh. here's the simplified course of events:
First day
1. unAmazing Race (which we went through before)
-keep walking and walking and walking
-mw and ting keep asking them to ask us for hints to the SPCA
2. Watch HSM2 and Doraemon movie and some anime
- I love that dinosaur in the doraemon movie. AND I cried twice! hahahaha.
3. Nightwalk
-I walk alone
-I slapped the first senior on his shoulder when he jumped out. Hard. lol.
-because I stm and i actually forgot the route, I saw the 2 other seniors before they could actually scare me. HAHAHA.
4. Staying out throughout the night
-actually is mainly pei wen cause she cant sleep.
-kept eating nerds
-I really didnt sleep a wink. at all.

second day
feel like dying. u get the feeling your heart might just stop any moment with vigourous exercise when u didnt sleep at all.
- the day is boring.
-kept lying down at any possible spot. including the floor.
- I FELL SiCK
-throat hurts like hell; voice squeaky
- phlegm gt blood~
night: Candle war
-cant participate in my state.
-but I contributed by protecting ting's flame! and kept shouting at team members to watch out.
-so tong ku to see the 'enemy' burning the string in front of you and u are helpless.
-sleep on tables
-woke up halfway, went back sleep

third day
-clear up wax; i didnt cause giddy giddy de
-watch sva videos
-CAMP END

went back hm, first thing I did was to sleep on my bed. haha. woke up, eat, went back sleep. lol
then this morning, I coughed out this huge lump of phlegm with even more blood. great. -.- sianx. I want to eat my potato chips and my prawns and my tibits~ AND I HATE MY MALTESE.

No comments: