-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Friday, November 23, 2007

*heartfelt advice of the day:


Never heck-care about your appearance at anywhere outside your house at anytime.


You never know when you will see your neighbours, and yes, one of them is a shuai-ge, and your hair is a mess, you are sweating like hell, and you are with your maltese with a schnauzer cut, and most of its fur shaved off by your dad, you are seating in a very unglam manner on the first floor staircase, and it's at 1130, nearing midnight.



uber cute right! (points to the left)
haha. this is one of the characters from my fav xiao shuo series. haha. really love the series sia. ^^

haix. dun like ppl who cant keep a hold on their tempers, or for that matter, get upset so bloody easily and shows it with no restraint. argh. irritating.

I love mondays!~ pls come quickly~ I want watch my beloved Bull-Fighting and Romantic Princess and Sweet Relationship....AHHH!! as i was typing I suddenly remembered I have camp the next week. Monday to Wed. Crap. I want my youtube! T.T

eeyer. I prefer a proper com to a laptop. Laptop zheng tian get hanged de. qi si wo le. Then I pian pian is a person who has very limited patience. argh. nvm. better than nth la. haix.

I miss my friends~(in no particular order, just listing for the fun of it)
nadia, wen, wanting, weiching, ivan, wenjia, hueting, aliya, anna, jon, yuxiang, syat~

No comments: