-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Saturday, November 10, 2007

pei wanting go buy jeans ytd. haha. cuz I rch super early and was still sleepy so I very no xing xiang then sit cross-legged on the bench. haha. then wanting tell me go meet at a certain gate, then there suay suay no seat, so I went into a corner under the escalator then and sat there. Lol. spastic. then wanting v.zhun cn see me. she say she xia dao cuz the first thing she saw is a big pink blob. haha.

At compass the interchange I left my windbreaker on the bus :X then it's like Damn it and have to walk all the way back to the control stn. Then v.cool when we walk frm among the buses into civilisation. Lol.

Then for the first time I went to wanting's hse! haha. so tidy worhs. then v.airy de. orh and we took pics at orchard. haha. wanting gt post on her blog.

haiyas. v.lazy + tired to post much now. nxt time bahs~

TODAY IS CALVIN'S BIRTHDAY!
AARON YAN'S BIRTHDAY IN 10 DAYS TIME!
------
SUPPORT FAHRENHEIT
SUPPORT JIRO
SUPPORT YALUN
-----------
BE KIND TO ANIMALS
STOP ANIMAL ABUSE
I MISS BENNETT
-----------
INCONSOLABLE VERY NICE

No comments: