-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Thursday, August 02, 2007

haha. Only JUST realized tt my friendster had quite a few updated comments and I din know XD. lol.

was seriously emotional on monday and tuesday. ppl were like why u 脸黑黑. hehe. anw on wed okay liao. just hav to tell myself tt i have to xue hui kan kai. haha. :D

realised tt I cnt study geog till v.late. result is having [(supersistious) a ghost on top of u; (scientifically) entire body cramped] super tong ku de worh.

CROWS HAVE BLACK BEAKS XD

Okay. this an extremely random post. paiseh. haha.

No comments: