-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Sunday, July 29, 2007

friday was guides' campfire. haha. I insisted on having no duty so as to enjoy the campfire, unlike the prev 2years when it was so stressed out. O. before that. we played badminton. shiok sia. hehe. anw. so the rest of them went for duty but i stayed in cyber alone to watch me beloved huan huan ai. hehe. then after abt an hr then i go to hall. the corridors all dark de worh. but lucky at the same level. haha.

on sat i went to my father's sis's husband's father 101 birthday. I was so seriously underaged there =.=. din have anything to talk wif my cousins also. boring..(although my cousin was cool playing the violin and there's a magician who looks like Li Wei Song there and my another cousin sang duet wif her bf XD)

today. MY ELDEST SIS ADMITTED TO HOSPITAL! Received call today that she was in A&E. scary worh. reason is she got bitten by a hamster -.-. then her hand start to swell and there were bumps appearing and she couldn't breathe. happened within 15min sia. doc actually said tt if she'd arrived later he wld be extremely stressed. she actually stopped breathing for periods of time. *shiver* she currently in hospital; hope she gets well soon..(and hope tt her bf won't kill the hamster...)

No comments: