-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

170707 is a wonderful date + day!
Wahahaha. Cause it’s MY birthday! Lalalala~
Haha. Firstly, I want to thank those who sent me birthday greetings via sms. In order, Wei Ching, Nadia, Wen Jia, Wen, Jean, Jacq, Yu Xiang, Sarah, Ivan, Dennis, Wan Ting, Sin Ying, Gang Hao, Daphne, Lynette! Secondly, those who wished me happy birthday, even when we don’t know each other v.well :P haha.
Heartfelt thanks to my beloved friends who worked to give me a surprise and make this day a memorable one for me. Actually letting Wen Jia to distract me -.-^. Lol. So funny! They so cute, got me so many things, and all are in purple! Haha. Was especially touched (to wei ching: NOT molested!) when I read the super big confessions card with 10 confessions of the heart of my dearest friends: Wen, TingTing, 孙孙, 蛋糕, Wei Ching, Nadia, Hueit, Daph, 大美女 and Sarah. Reading their short but sweet 爱的宣言s, I was really touched to tears. It would be something that I would treasure for years to come.

·番外·
I bought cakes and a lighter (to replace candles which I could not find) for Wen Jia’s and Ivan’s super belated birthday. Cause I strongly believe in having a cake which would mean have candles, which mean that you could blow them out, which mean that you have made your wishes. Hehe. Then Wen Jia and afterwards Ivan actually made the same two wishes which could be voiced out. Haha. Then after wards I also made the same two wishes. Hehe. :D
~ End of番外 ~

Then we went to Causeway Point after some deliberation. Cause moi, the birthday girl, wants to take neoprints! Haha. Then the one at Junction 8 and Plaza Sing closed down liao. Then it’s already in the late afternoon, and thus, we chosen to go there. Haha. I took 3 times sia. AND. Many people still haven’t return me my money -.-. haha.

Once more, I shall give a salute and bow to those who contributed to this memorable day with my deepest appreciation. I would remember this day. ^^ AI SI NI MEN LE <3!

P.S. Congratulations to TingTing who topped Geography for CA2! Keep it up! :D
P.S.S. Suddenly realized that NAPFA 2.4 is tmr…

No comments: