-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Did not post ytd due to a major headache; I just kinda fainted until today 12 noon. Haha.

Watched Secret yesterday! SUPER nice! Simply love the show sia. The image, effects, costumes, music, plot, everything! The ‘secret’ was really unexpected. (Shh~ cant’t tell now.) I was watching wide-eyed throughout the movie, not wanting to miss a single part of it – that’s how engaging the film is (actually I closed my eyes at the part where he kissed the wrong person. :x cause I was so sheng qi. Haha). And Jay Chou is so talented sia. I seriously recommend this show, regardless you’re a Jay Chou fan or not. At the end of the show, I had this ‘really worth it’ feeling. Haha. Think I’m going to but the dvd when it comes out and add to my collection! Shall elaborate more on the film when it stopped playing in the theatres. :D

p.s. haha. Didn’t realize that my previous post was the HUNDREDTH one! Hehe. O. and HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!

No comments: