-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Friday, November 10, 2006

what the crap

AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she always have this amazing ability to get on my nerves, make me irritated, get me fed up, cause my xin qing to die ru gu di. she nvr lets a day go by w/o hurling vulgarities at me. she said tt im lazy when i didnt do her chores. what type of crap reasoning is tt???!!! she is nvr wrong and im nvr right. wl. she dumps everything, including responsibilities and blame into my lap. i cant even show my unpleasure at all. qi si wo le. qi si wo le. qi si wo le.......... wo ren. wo ren. wo ren. w o r e n.

No comments: