-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Thursday, November 23, 2006

it's 3plus in the morning...

recently i have got addicted to Famous Amos Cookies: Chocolate Chip & Pecans. I mean, i have always liked it, but these few days I actually finished about 3 big packets of it in less than a week O.O. oh dear.

I am also staying up quite frequently nowadays. The record is staying up watching endless tv programs until 6.45AM. wahahaha. im siao de.

I want to watch the show 花样少年少女!!! but it has only started airing in Taiwan. God knows when it will come out in disc form. haix. Have my dear fahrenheit members, 吴尊 and Jiro, 唐禹哲(雷克斯) and also ELLA! im gg to buy it for sure. right now im laughing lik crazy at the previews ^0^

Currently thinking of buying the TVB serial 我的野蛮奶奶 . It's a very entertaining serial, but im still hesitating. $30 is still not a small sum for me. haiz. anw im waiting for 微笑pasta to come out in a complete set so tt it wld be cheaper. but it wld still cost quite a sum. these vcd/dvd expenses are cuasing quite a strain on my pocket T.T help~ so ppl. RETURN ME MY MONEY!

Will be gg to sch ltr to help set up our class de booth le.

No comments: