-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Monday, November 13, 2006

ah.well.

so i got biochem.
there's a kinda long story this morning but i do not care to elaborate.
however. i wld still like to express my gratitute (?sry my spelling sux) to this friend who had been a pillar of support and source of comfort during those moments, and not just this morning. hope tt nxt yr u wld still be willing to be a hearing ear for me ^^. o. and u must rmb tt u said u wun 骗 me ar...

“如果不是你 我不会相信 朋友比情人还死心塌地
就算我忙恋爱 把你冷冻结冰 你也不会恨我只是骂我几句
如果不是你 我不会确定 朋友比情人更懂得倾听
for those who are seeing gibberish just change the encoding to unicode. btw. it's the chorus lyrics for 范玮琪's [一个像夏天一个像秋天]

No comments: