-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Woo The 2 major gatherings for this year's christmas are over~

Managed to get presents for everyone ^^ Although I don't know whatever happens to WanTing's =.= will die die get it to you de.

So in the process of getting/making presents for everyone, the christmas cards have to be sacificed~~ So sorry arh, the christmas cards looks very insincere >< cause I had to write 20 cards in 10 minutes ._.

Thanks for christmas cards and presents! Although I received 3 sets of marshmallows ._. Erm, just to 说明一下, I don't eat marshmallows >.<

The smiles of the receivers of my gifts makes the effort worthwhile :D

Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Whoever's free can find me at Causeway Point later after 4pm cause I working D:

No comments: