-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Thursday, December 09, 2010

Watched Confessions with Ah Yee at GV Marina.
Wah damn depressing movie. Watch until headache @.@ Cause it's those, quoting i-weekly, "透彻反思关于教育制度、伦理关系、人性本质" kind of movie. And you just get kind of nauseous watching >14year old students treating lives of others like crap.

Anyway I found the lead female student in the movie familiar and very pretty, and I was searching for her name then I realise because she is a new actress and she got the same name as some av actress so I could not find much info or even pictures of her ._.
THEN, I realise why she looked so familiar! She kind of looks like HuiXian xDDDD
^The girl in the middle~

And anyway

No comments: