-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Friday, November 26, 2010

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS.
That is all.

Finally a movie that does the orginal justice better than the previous one.
Heck I cried 3 times okayyyyy T^T. When Hermione removed her parents' memories, when Hedwig died and when Dobby died. Maybe because I've read the book, so even though when the scenes of Hedwig and Dobby dying were short but I still cried.

And Emma Watson is drop-dead gorgeous.

Though I thought the movie shouldn't have changed some of the classic/memorable lines
i.e.
Ron, "He must have known that I would leave."
Harry, "No, he must have known that you would come back."


Although I thought the movie version of this scene was hilarious with Harry saying "Keep saying that little ball of light shot through your heart thing and she will be fine."

and the movie didn't show Harry making Dobby's epitaph!!!
"Here lies Dobby, a free elf"

tsk. Didn't do Dobby justice.

But all in all, looking forward to part 2!!!

No comments: