-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Going through online shops and adding items to my shopping cart to get for everyone for Christmas~
Together with this plus the $211 for SS3 ticket I don't know where all the money is going to come from T.T At this rate I can forget about changing my specs in the near future liao. Hopefully my vision won't deteriorate too fast :(

I actually procrastinated for the whole of today. Cause I'm actually supposed to do my group project report and send it to my leader tonight + research for another project + start doing another project + prepare my notes for ICA on Friday ._. but what I did was to watch 5 episodes of 公主嫁到 and the 2 episodes of Secret Garden and online shopping and blogging now.

Oh dear.

No comments: