-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Hello hello
just to update on my life
currently having ICAs (something like tests) one after another, and project submissions one after another, and all of these counts for my grades and thus GPA
these 2 weeks especially xiong, so paiseh if I go MIA on you or don't reply smses until like decades later
just to let you all know it's because I'm busy and also because I'm a bit emotionally taut at the moment due to some reality problems
and nothing to do personally with you all
will get back to you all 2 weeks later during my hols
enjoy your hols
iloveyouall

No comments: