-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Saturday, April 24, 2010


Oh and fyi, I've gone and got a twitter account xD
lol.
I never planned and was never interested in getting a Twitter. Even when I knew Shindong of SuJu had an account, and later Sungmin had an account, Siwon had an account, and even my beloved Donghae had an account, I resisted getting one cause I seriously don't get the point of Twitter. Until I knew that Heechul had an account and that was the last straw xD I joined Twitter and followed the 5 of them. Hahahahah. Help them to 凑人数mah, do my part in increasing their number of followers.
So ya, technically I have a Twitter account but do not follow me :D

No comments: