-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Sunday, April 18, 2010

I know I haven't been blogginggggg. Posting 讲究天时地利人和 one okayyyy.

I think I've developed some kind of self-defensive mechanism whereby I will subconsciously forget the events that made me unhappy (that's putting it mildly) which means I remembered that I've been unhappy, but don't know why. I supposed that's good in a sense. On the other hand, the angst kind of builds up and a little trigger can make me flare up. ... Ah wells.

Starting school tmr~ and yay I'm taking Japanese :D

and to you people, 我爱你们.

P.S. and oh ya, my HengHeng is now purplish brown.

No comments: