-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hohoho I supposed I should blog.

Went out on friday with clique for Jacq+Wanting's birthday and Vday. my vday gifts were bought last min cause seriously I keep forgetting it's vday and didnt know that we are actually celebrating it xD

anyway, turns out I'm the earliest. Reached dhoby at ard 450pm and 没有半只鬼在 and wenjia actually smsed before asking whether want meet earlier anot == then wenjia weiching came at ard 510pm. really starving cuz I havent eaten since 10plus in the morning (I ate zhu chang fen and one cup of teh) and went to astons at the Cathay.

Had a retarded incident while queueing for astons because retarded Weiching thought the guy at the front of the queue is her bro. and she actually took around 5min to confirm that he is NOT her bro. Wenjia was calling WEIMING WEIMING even though weiching said NOOO he's not he's not. I was so embarrassed by these 2 ppl that I took the menu to hide my face ><

played a game at astons that involves calling your friends your other friends' names and having mind block. Jacq got stuck the most cause her turn kept coming and it got easier for us to say LIMWEICHING when her turn came xD lol. didnt realise how hard it was to call Wen HENGSHUBING, Wanting LUALIWEN, Wenjia LOWWANTING and Weiching JACQUELINE.

after eating we made a random decision to walk in the direction of cityhall/bugis, and we walked! walked a long way to Raffles Link but somehow didnt feel tired. walking is good for health :D
then we went to Esplanade for its rooftop. sat down on the grass and played a game that apparently JC-ians play (we don't play card games in poly)
...
....
.....
sigh. after the game 我只能说,人心险恶啊~(仰天长叹) scary and stressful game whereby ur dearest friends try to sabo you T.T then the moment you realise you got tricked the first thing you say would be F*** and go ARGHHHHHH~ xD
was very amazed by Wenjia's ability to think of dares that are oh-so-creative-and-scary~ I meant it, if there's a need to think of such forfeits I would call you for suggestions ^^
had to leave at ard 9 cause as you ppl know, my dad~ but so 依依不舍lor. actually supposed to leave at ard 8 but somehow just kept dragging~ ah well. We will see each other again :D

Happy New Year and Happy Valentine's Day!

***
and I have wonderful classmates ^^
as I said, wasn't conscious of Vday and so was surprised when SinCheong gave out Chupa chops to the class who came on Friday (one hour statistics revision lecture for the whole day).
then was even more surprised when I received an email from Lucas who got the compiled Tutorials answers for the various modules from WeiSen and Iris and sent them to the class for us to have an easier time revising for the upcoming exams. so 感动~
HS0901 is <3

No comments: