-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Friday, February 19, 2010

got a shock.
heard the ruckus from my barking dogs and had a look at the door and saw my sis and my aunt.
THEN. a trip into my room and out again, it's not just my aunt. There's my eldest aunt, third aunt, youngest aunt, uncle AND my uncle's 2 kids. o.O
AHHHH. and I'm in my at-home-heck-care-mode with all my hair up and in an old tee and fbt shorts ==
It's not that I'm making a mountain out of molehill. You see, this kind of 大阵仗 only occurs once a year when they come to my house to pay respects to their late parents. so yar. 天要下红雨了吗?

No comments: