-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Hi everyone I shall post about my latest suay/retarded disaster!
I stuck my finger into the coffee grinder yesterday during work.
...
not for fun, but I was serving a customer and the powder got stuck, so ya. IT WASN'T ON PURPOSE.
After giving the customer the takeaway I put my hurt index finger under the running water trying to clean the dirt away. (At this point the tip of my finger look kinda blackish and it's all bloody)Then I hold a tissue around it and lo and behold! I fainted. ==
Called my eldest sis and ask her to come and save me. and I actually continued serving customers but at one point was going to faint again so I was like sorry I cannot scoop another icecream alrd.
after about an hour my second sis came. she thought it was a normal cut until I revealed by finger and she's like wtf and we took a taxi to TTSH emergency department.
and I got my finger wrapped and unwrapped and rewrapped for 3 times by 3 different people before I reach the actual doctor. ==
the doc (the one who determines what is to be done) before the last asked whether I want painkillers and I was like yes, please and she also said I will be getting a tetanus jab. oh and she said my reaction was fast xD (to be able to pull out my finger the moment I felt pain therefore my finger is still pretty intact)
reached the final doc and the first thing she did was to give me a jab and go about cleansing my wound and clipping away the skin and brushing away the dirt. IT HURTS. My wound feels so damn raw and she keep scrapping with the gauze!!!! after clipping away the black/dead skin I had a look at my finger and my fingertip is no longer dome-shaped :( haha. needs time for the flesh and skin to grow back. then I asked what was the jab for and the person says it's a tetanus jab. so I was like thinking, where is my painkiller??!!! then afterwards, I realised the painkiller come in the form of medication over the next few weeks ==|||
yep so now left index finger is all wrapped up in a big bump! wanted to post a pic of it but my blogger looks weird and I can't find the upload image button anywhere, so ya. when you all see me bah. doc says will take 7-10weeks for total recovery D:
THIS IS THE SUAYEST YEAR OF MY LIFE!!!!!

No comments: