-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Sunday, February 24, 2008

shall update. hmm. now listening to old old songs like the theme of huan zhu ge ge. LOL. and watching the korean serial tae wang sa shi gi. it's actually unexpectedly nice. even the soundtrack is great. shall buy the dvd when the price drops by half.

realized that Im really quite a temperamental person. I can enjoy a person's company today and the next day I will feel irritated just hearing his or her voice and wish that the person is out of my sight. *shrug* I dun understand myself oso. haha.

hmm. discovered a few emo auras recently. just wn to tell my dear friends, Im really quite trouble-free recently and in a generally nice mood, so you are all welcomed to spill your troubles to me. I assure you that it's not any trouble to me and I will keep my mouth shut if you do not wish others to know. cross my heart! da jia yao jiayou orh!

No comments: