-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Sunday, February 10, 2008

ehh. dunno how to start the post.
*cough**cough* let's see.

shopped tgt for weiching's CNY clothes in amk hub on new year's eve. hohoho. and the two clothes she bought are suggested by me!

then on chu yi. went to relative's hse. got a jolt when I saw my cousin. wah. xia dao xia. hmm. and not exactly in a positive way cuz, ya, bei xia dao by the hair. lol. so just laze abt the hse, eat a bit, sing a bit, play with the dog abit. then my 3rd aunt brought us kids out to collect angbaos. then return to the hse to watch 881. dunno wat to make of the show though it does has its touching moments.

the it's chu er! day for watching kungfu dunk and thus JAY CHOU. lol. then met weiching and wanting at the amk hub underpass there. the wanting told me that she asked weiching "你觉得Shub会穿什么?" and weiching replied "usual 黑黑 de lor." HAHAHA. and REALLY, I wore a black overall skirt. lols. THEN they tell me got JonJon and his friend. -.- but anw. he treated all of us, so ya, yay, save money. haha. O! and now Cathay got hot and sour soup leh!! warm de summore. hehe. highly recommended. JAY CHOU IS SO CUTE. got a lot of 经典 stuff in the movie. shall not post it in case ppl wn go watch and dun wn spoilers. lol. but seriously must go watch. got a few parts very gan dong worh. and some parts I just keep laughing and laughing. haha. hmm. but I suppose the movie could have been even better. of course none of the faults have anything to do with JayChou. haha. it's just that the director's focus is like a bit off. anyway. still a good film. o and JJ auto siam-ed. so nice of them :)

after the movie still got time (especially for me, once in a blue moon sia, cn go out late) then we were like brainstorming of available houses for us to go bai nian. haha. ppl in the vincity like hueit in malaysia so cnt. then finally decided on eugene's hse. haha. made calls and we were on their way there! raided his hse, and only managing to find one plate of bak wa and few bottles of vitagen. -.- then blah blah blah, blah blah blah, wanting went home, i pei weiching go eat with PR. then i go home...

on chu san. MY LUCKY DAY. played blackjack with my mom. my bet only 50 cent. but at the end of 10 min I won more than 10bucks. basically I kept won all the games save for a couple or three. wahahaha. windfall sia. actually want return my mom some de cause she lost quite a lot. then my sis and dad joined the game. essentially, my dad lost about 80 to 90 bucks to all of us so there's no need to return my money to mom. hehe.

eh. bought Jacq's present le. wanting de also zoa jiu bought le. so shall start collecting back my money!! heh heh heh.

No comments: