-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Friday, January 04, 2008

supposed to chiong my ss homework de... but in the end come and change my
blogskin. anyway. I dunno how to amend the html for the prev posts and such
stuff, so pls make do with it by highlighting and scrolling if u wanna
read.

hm. most of my subjects teachers change lo. most for the better la.
haha.

now everyday dou hen shao jian mian de gan jue. or dun have enough time to
talk proper. sadded. everyone so busy de. now then realised how lucky we were in
lower sec. T.T

argh. nxt time then post more. gotta chiong my ss. gotta hand up
tmr..

No comments: