-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

on a mission (as always, 2plus AM)

yo ppl. yeah! change blogskin le. wahaha. still my beloved fahrenheit ^^. i really wanted to make one myself but due the fact tt i reformatted my com (refer to previous post), tt also means tt the precious Photoshop program inside had also disintegrated into atoms and thus unretrievable to me. waah~

so far received 3 christmas cards le. ty to wanting, nadia and jacq ^^. 超感动的 .

i was thoroughly not in the festive mood, due to the fact tt Christmas is not much celebrated in my house, it's not even acknowledged, for god's sake >.<. haix. nvm. it's the joy of giving. right? right?

o btw. Craziness overtook me again these 2 days. i bought Artemis and the Lost Colony ytd and today i go and bought the previous book The Opal Deception. AND. I finished each book the same day i bought it. and got a dose of sacarsm from my dad for good measure-like im actually wrong to finish a book in a day. Im not the only one, hello?! Haiz. what happened to my sanity?? pls come back T.T. Insanity aside, The Lost Colony is an excellent book, as usual, up to Eoin Colfer usual standards. ^^

currently on 'high'. don't worry, im not taking any illegal stuff. just that i suddenly contracted 'quotes fever' moments ago and now im collecting the classic quotes frm various dramas. thinking of compiling them together and put them on my blog, somewhere, somehow. lol.

anw. my sis (the eldest in case ur wondering which) went on movie spree these few days and had watched Curse of the Golden Flower and Eragon. She said tt eragon was boring and only the visual effects are worth watching. Told me the ending for CotGF. She was saying tt ppl are laughing in the cinema at Jay Chou's strained expression. T.T so guo fen. Give the guy a chance larh, it's not as if he's not already putting his best. grrr. nvm. 我支持周杰伦! o and he did die. not in the bloody fighting scene though. moi should not reveal more in case readers blame me for spoiling their anticipation :P waiting for my sis to get the dvd version of Curse of the Golden Flower and Death Note1/2 soon.

going to library tmr, which, is still tentative. have to pay off my library fine to borrow books, crap.

HANA KIMI RAWKS! <3

No comments: