-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Sunday, December 31, 2006

haix. why nowadays ppl's blog are like dying >.< 是 sad 的 lor.

oh dear. School is starting in less than a week and Im still stuck in the sleeping habits of nocturnal animals. o, btw. I didnt know that school starts on wed, I always thought it's gg to start on tuesday. alamak. But I still dunno why lor. Normally is Public Holiday Eve then is holiday mah. haiz. heck care larh. lol.

although it may be a bit early(late?) to say this, but im gg to watch taiwan's TVBS asia's 跨年晚会. it's tons more interesting than S'pore's version(it's forever singapore idols and i don't watch SI) it has JOLIN, SHOW and FAHRENHEIT! so it's pretty obvious why i prefer to wtach tt instead. haha.

due to the fact that i still cnt get anderson's website right, i havent been able to check my class allocation for next year myself. so my beloved wen helped me and i went into 3-5. like duh. (mostly) combi a go 3-1, b go 3-2,etc.

LIVE UPDATE: My cat is making a noise like a motorbike starting up and is standing on my keyboard and kneading my shoulders -_-

Pls pls pls pls ppl: UPDATE ur Blog. or at the very least leave tags or
something.

No comments: