-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Monday, July 18, 2016

I feel.

I was updating my blog and reading my soulmate's one, and went on to load some of my friends' blogs, and realised that other than my soulmate, everyone else had stopped updating theirs.

I realised I missed that. People don't write anymore, or maybe they still do, but stopped posting it online. They say a picture says a thousand words, but an instagram post of a bowl of ramen doesn't really tell me much you know.

I miss knowing what my friends felt. Maybe about a movie, a book, a story, an event they saw or had happened.

//

为什么伤心的情歌比开心的多?
因为幸福都很相似 但失恋却有千百种

No comments: