-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Hope for the best

Felt so bad for them :(
I mean, putting aside I admire them and stuff like that, I think as fellow human beings they had and are still having a hard time. If the audio clip is indeed real, they sounded really stressed out. I can't blame that for lashing out like that. Just imagine living under constant scrutiny for 24/7 for the past 8 years, getting stalked, getting random phone calls, being followed all around from the moment you step out of your house. It's just that they are celebrities that they are being criticised like that. If the people in the equation is changed to a commoner, I think as a fellow human being this could be understood. A normal person would have lashed out after getting this kind of treatment for a week, let alone years.

This issue aside, I do wish for them to get some proper rest. Not just physically, but also emotionally and mentally. Give the guy some space, for god's sake D: I would curse and swear if retarded people who have no idea what is basic respect caused problems in their singing career and deprived me of 天籁之音, or in their celebrity career and deprived me of eye-candying!

Hope for the best <3

No comments: