-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Friday, December 09, 2011

Ache

oh my tiannnnn
I'm like aching all over >.<
think I pulled my thigh muscles and arm muscles during NAPFA 5 stations.
CRAP and I can't get my Gold T^T
boooooooo sadded.
Why my NAPFA results like my O Levels one.
I'm always very good at sth then very bad at something else.
Ran 2 rounds for 2.4km and the drizzle escalated to a pour.
Thank god we don't have to continue running~
Sucks having to run 2.4km with pulled muscles you seeeeee
And I'm getting a cold from running in the rain @@

No comments: