-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Didn't know that I have tuition this morning cause it wasn't in the schedule given to me and was waken by the call from tuition center == Now I have 6 students in 5 different sessions every week >.<

Yesterday went for a random trip with nana,lili, and xiaobao. And the most memorable thing of the day is the fight between two 路人at bugis street xDDDD And I saw and heard what happened right from the start cause they were directly behind us. LOL. "不要动手动脚!” And omg I didn't know Pastamania got student discount until 30%! damn hua suan.

Yesterday amist all the tvxq drama I suddenly remembered the lyrics “你我都走散了” Don't know the truth of it all and it's not my business, but I thought it's sad that comrades in battle who were together for so long while realising their dream lost each other like that. Ah well.

Back to chionging my parts for 4 projects now~

No comments: