-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Hongki's voice kinda grew on me. I realised I do love rock ballads a lot~ highly recommend FT Island to those who likes rock ballads^^ oh and he looks cute in "You're Beautiful". Would like the show even more if the female lead was someone else though.
and as a girl, he's gorgeous ==
And I thought only Eunhyuk and Heechul can really pass off as females o.O

The whole track of 很安静 by Fahrenheit (Momo Love's Ending Song) is finally out!~ Niceeee

Listening to Cyndi Wang's new album 心电心

Finished the book "Graceling" I koped from WeiChing after seeing her recommendation in her blog post. No wonder my fave author (Tamora Pierce FYI) also likes the book. For a debut novel it is pretty cool, although there are times in the book you get the feeling that some parts are cut out. o.O but I like the main male character lots for all he has got a retarded name "Greenling Grandemalion" and his nickname is not any better, for it's "Po". Like, what the. And the main character of the book Katsa, is pretty unique. Loved the part whereby she asked Raffin, "You're not in love with me, are you?"

It's my POA ICA tmr, and I'm procastinating here. tsk tsk.

No comments: