-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hallo I suppose I should update a bit :D

went for my first sakae sushi buffet on wed and gossiped with my poly friends until I look at my hp and realised that it's 4.50pm and I'm meeting Weiching at hub at 5pm o.O But can you believe it, I'm actually on time :P yay. and I finally see my pretty weiching after so long and she look gorgeous (as usual) in her all white theme. Went to chomp chomp and I managed to stuff 2 more chicken wings, half a stingray dish, half a mango ice dish, and half of the super big jug of sugarcane juice into my usually bird's size stomach. chatted about random stuff like our random phone conversations, and I get to know why she clipped up her fringe in school == think all Weiching's potential boyfriends are gonna kill me for having the bet with her :P

Jean came out in our conversations and I realised I haven't seen her for sooooooooo long. I miss 大美女 alot :(

Went for APEC summit thingy with Ah Yi yesterday for "casual labour". and almost died == stood for god knows how any hours. stood for 6hours straight and didn't even get to squart. didn't manage to see obama and the Lees though; they at different locations. but really do see alot of those ministers and presidents of Singapore and other countries though. never paid attention to the news so don't know who's who, but just find them very familiar looking :P I think Ah Yi must have thought she had seen 老温 around for like 5 times?? ahahha. anyhow recognize ppl. anyway, got a deal with Ah Yi; we are each other's event-job咖. that is, to jio the other whenever there's any event jobs around ^^

I'm told by LIJIE that posts without pics are plain so I shall post one :D


shall post at midnight again :D

P.S. and thankyou to LIJIE for remembering that I worked late and sending me a sms that night :D

No comments: