-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

oops. havent posted for quite some time. won't be posting regularly bah.
I want watch Wall-E!! He very cute~ Eve also, with her digital eyes that become like half-moons. lol. and yes arh! HSM3 coming soon! Though I know many ppl don't think much of the series, but ah well, I like the songs and all. hahaa.
haiz. study until crazy liaozzszxsxzszxszxz.
Happy Birthday to Ganesh!

If you wander off too far
if you follow the wrong star
if you ever find yourself lost and all alone
get back on your feet and think of me
if the bright lights blind your eyes
if your troubles break your stride
if you ever feel ashamed
when there's only you to blame
my love will get you home

No comments: