-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Sunday, June 15, 2008

listened to XiaoJingTeng's album (yaya, the guy Jacq's in love with). although he's not exactly my fav singer, due to the fact that his 闷骚personality that attracted so many and dubbed as 'cute' does NOT attract me due to his extra long lag time in answering questions just plain irritates me :X no offence. and also sometimes after listening to him sing is quite a tiring thing as his voice can be a bit over-power-packed. to me la.
I have to say this album is not bad due to the strong 创作班底, such as Mayday's Shin, the Lee brothers, QingFeng from soda green,etc and he also sings the songs well, and the whole album is generally优.
***
我们到这个世界上来不是来互相伤害 :)

No comments: