-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

shall make an effort to update. even Im sick of the same post =.=
oops, I should be studing bio now :x

cannot post about all the private stuff, so what shall I post about??
I shall post about ME xD
- frequently having extremely extreme frequent mood swings. and having no reason at all. I can be laughing one moment and feeling damn emo the next.
- sick of feeling sick -.- last night slept at 1plus, woke up at 4plus cause I choked, went back sleep, missed my alarm, woke up at 6.45 and gotta chiong out of the house to school with no breakfast no nothing.
- realised that I'm not a very nice person. somehow.

wen must take care horhx...
nadia must cheer up horhx...
hueit must not emo horhx...
weiching must continue happy worhx..
wanting...
must stop being er xin horhx...xD

No comments: