-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Saturday, September 15, 2007

have been stuck to the com ever since I got a better connection speed. haha.

watched ep 28 of the x-family. when I watched the part where XiaYu gave his card to XiaMei and say all that brotherly stuff to her, I actually got a bit teary. He's so nice and sweet!! @_@ haha. anw. Arron appearing next episode on MONDAY! yay!

somehow I watched 黑糖玛奇朵 also. It's a school drama acted by LolliPop and HeiSeHui Mei Mei. Actually I havent't liked these 2 groups much de, then after watching the show it's really not bad :P. haha. currently on my "must watch regularly drams" list. lol. Really v.nice! Highly recommended :D

No comments: